Tuesday, April 26, 2011

together

Can you hold me together? Can your love reach down this far?
Can you hold me together? 'Cause without you holding my heart, I'm falling apart.
I'm falling apart.

And love will hold us together, make us a shelter to weather the storm.
'Cause even the dark you can still see the light. It's gonna be alright. 
It's gonna be alright.




Anyone can feel the ache, you think it's more than you can take.
But you are stronger, stronger than you know.
Don't you give up now, the sun will soon be shining.
You gotta face the clouds to find the silver lining.

I've seen dreams that move the mountains.
Hope that doesn't ever end, even when the sky is falling.
And I've seen miracles just happen.
Silent prayers get answered.
Broken hearts become brand new.
That's what faith can do.

When the world says you can't, it'll tell you that you can.
That's what faith can do.


Serious illness. Financial stress. Scary Pregnancy/Delivery. Deployments.
Whatever life throws our way...



Our God is greater, our God is stronger.
Our God is healer, awesome and power.

And if our God is for us, then who can ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against us?


He gave us each other.
When we are weak, He will make us strong.
Together we can get through anything.
I love you, Sarge.


** Thank you KLove morning show (with Mandisa in for Lisa) for playing the perfect soundtrack at just the right time.  Lyrics from Royal Tailor, Matt Maher, Kutless, and Chris Tomlin.