Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patricks Day - 2011

St Patricks Day 2011 

It looks like I spoke too soon about us all being on the mend!
This sickness just isn't done with us yet.

Sarge was even sent home sick from work today and put on "quarters" until Monday!
We spent our St Patricks Day mostly in bed, emptying the DVR.
I had planned to at least attempt something fun for dinner... but Sarge picked up pizza instead.
We did manage to sneak in a quick craft with Monkey...
She really wasn't too amused that we smothered her hands and feet in green paint!
We decided to save the photo shoot we had planned today for a day when we all feel better.
Monkey did manage to sport a couple green cloth diapers today!
To top off our green celebrations? I think we'll have a bowl or two of green jello before bed!

How did you spend your St Patricks Day 2011?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Little miss is fighting an ear infection so we pretty much cuddled all day as well. She sported a green diper and wore a "Daddy's Lucky Charm" green shirt and that's was the extent of our day.

StephieD said...

My monkey wore his green sunglasses, Monster wore a green monster on his shirt and a green hat and I wore my green capris and we spend 7 hours at the zoo having a blast!
I hope you feel better soon!!

Tiffany said...

Too cute!!! Look at her smile! :-)

Post a Comment