Sunday, July 18, 2010

Internet Woes

I have so much to blog about... but unfortunately, despite having technicians out here on 2 separate occasions we still do not have decently working internet.  They have promised us (yet again) that the next time they come out they will have the proper modem to get our internet up and running and that this will really be the last thing we have to do (except for potentially upgrade our existing router to something else that works better with the new modem we had to purchase) to get things going again.  At this point, my faith in this company is fading and I'm especially growing tired of their poor customer service after the technician today made it clear that he was here as a favor to us on his day off (um, you really aren't doing us a favor since you didn't bring the tools required to complete the job!) and he would rather have just stayed home.  However, I do hope that they will get things back up and running sooner rather than later....

In the meantime, I got our homecoming photos back from the photographer today and let me tell you...  I am so glad that we have these moments captured forever.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the photos from that very special day.  Cross your fingers, I'll be back with plenty to blog about VERY soon!

  

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh those photos are great!!!!

Jessica Lynn said...

:) I'm so happy he's back home with you now and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! They came out great!

Post a Comment