Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Faces - Week 34 Photography Challenge




This day is still one of my favorite memories of my time living in France.  We were vacationing in San Tropez and went for a beach hike a few miles down the coast from where we were staying.  
It was so beautiful and a perfect summer day to take it all in... 
the waves, the city in the distance, the people all around just enjoying life.
My favorite way to take it in was through the eyes of the 3 year old I was a nanny for.

I Heart Faces is a great website for challenging your photography skills, learning new techniques and connecting with others who love to take photos.

10 comments:

April said...

Look at the sweetness!!! Love your shot!

Margaret said...

Love the colors!

Natalie said...

that's just beautiful! the girl and the water :)

Kathryn said...

Beautiful picture!!!

Moore Minutes said...

This is such a happy and adorable photo!

Christine said...

Love it!

Mary Cummings said...

Great textures you've incorporated here.

Tiffany said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!

Meg said...

Awesome photo, Cat. Hope you and the little girl are doing better!

Post a Comment